Hi,

 I am using EMACS and I want to learn MIT-SCHEME...
I put this instruction to my .emacs file :
(quote
    (web-beautify tern-auto-complete tern actionscript-mode yasnippet
ido-grid-mode powerline multiple-cursors minimap column-enforce-mode
markdown-mode ac-js2 js2-mode csharp-mode alpha ace-jump-mode switch-window
undo-tree nlinum-relative autopair monokai-theme smex auto-complete
auto-overlays)))
 '(*scheme-program-name "mit-scheme*"))

In my windows Path I put :  C:\Program Files (x86)\MIT-GNU Scheme\bin and
C:\Program Files (x86)\MIT-GNU Scheme\lib ...

I have this error message :

scheme : can't find a readable default for option --band
                 searched for file all.com in these directories :
                 c:\local\mit-scheme
Reason for termination:
Inconsistency detected.

Anybody know how I can fix this problem.
Thank you and have a good day
--
Posté par Steve Prud'Homme
sprud...@gmail.com