Sorry,
My last email had some formatting issues, looking from gmail there was no
problem, but in the site the reading is unpleasant, its my first time
writing to a mail list. Below I copied the text, fixing the formatting:
----------------------------------

Hi,

I found MITK 4 days ago. My goal is to use it as a toolkit to develop a Qt
UI.

I manage to successfully built from source, storing it at: ~/MITK-superbuild
*.*
Tested almost all examples sucessfully. MitkStep8 was the exception,
returns: segmentation fault. MitkWorkbench is also working fine*.*

Now I want to compile a simple HelloWorld example as described here [1].
But running CMake returns an error saying that MITK was not found.

Essentially my problem is the same as this unanswered stackoverflow
question: How to use MITK as a library [2]. Reading the comments the author
gave up and resorted to the template method.

I learned here [3] the difference between Module and Config mode for CMake.
If I understand correctly, the example is in Module mode. I tried some
custom changes to operate in Config mode without success*.*

My goal is to create many simple interfaces, but generating a template
project for each one doesn't seems the easiest way. Am I wrong? I just want
to find out which is the easiest way to use MITK as a toolkit, speeding up
my workflow, as I will be making a lot o projects from now on.

[1]
http://docs.mitk.org/2016.11/BuildInstructionsPage.html#BuildInstructions_As_Toolkit
[2]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58161124/how-to-use-mitk-as-a-library