Von: Nauroth-Kreß, Christopher [mailto:naurot...@ukw.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. November 2021 09:39
An: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [mitk-users] AIF for DCE MR Perfusion DataFit View

Dear all,

I would like to use the DCE MR Perfusion DataFit View with a previously
generated AIF.

I tried to load the AIF as a .txt file with one column and the time point
values as rows, but that didn't

I couldn't find any information about the AIF options in the docs. Which format
must I use to load the AIF from file?

Must the AIF image have some specific characteristics (shape, format, ...)?

Best regards,

Christopher

Nauroth-Kreß

Universitätsklinikum Würzburg
Institut für Diagnostische und Interventionelle Neuroradiologie Bioinformatik
Josef-Schneider-Str. 11
97080 Würzburg

Tel.: 015161068812

Bitte beachten Sie die Datenschutzhinweise des Universitätsklinikum
Würzburg<https://www.ukw.de/recht/datenschutz/>!