Von: Martha Foltyn <martha-fol...@hotmail.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 24. Januar 2022 22:37
An: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [mitk-users] MITK phenotyping command line

Hello, I would like to use MITK to extract radiomics. I have downloaded the
latest version of MITK phenotyping (2018-10-18) for windows. Since I want to
extract the radiomics from many examinations, I want to use the command line.
Unfortunately, I cannot find the command line in MITK phenotyping as documented
in the docs.

Thank you very much for your help, kind regards,

Martha