Hi!

I think I've asked this before, but I could not find it.

My group has an application built as an MITK_EXTENSION (www.cemrgapp.com).
Our users normally use the application's UI. We package it through CPack
using make package, which is already built into MITK.

We who develop the app, use the cmdapps - like the MitkPluginGenerator -
inside our module to test functionalities or batch process some tasks.
Normally do this through the $BUILD_DIR/MITK-build/bin directory. When I
package the application, these cmdapps get packaged too but cannot be run
directly. In linux, they throw the message: error while loading shared
libraries libMitkCommandLine.so: cannot open shared object file: no such
file or directory. In Ubuntu I got around that problem by creating a script
to run these cmdapps.

I would like to be able to use the cmdapps on macOS but I do not know how
to do it. In macOS the error message thrown is of the same nature as in
ubuntu:
dyld[55433]: Library not loaded @rpath/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui
References from ...

I understand the error, I assume I have to set an environment variable to
something but I do not know which one. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Best,
José