Hi,

*IF* the Hercules DJ control MP3 is the same as a Hercules DJ control
Mk2 without the soundcard, then this can be relevant

2009/9/1 Albert Santoni <albe...@mixxx.org>:
> Hi guys,
>
> There's been a handful of users reporting problems with the Hercules
> DJ Control MP3. The thing is, these reports range from "it just
> doesn't work" to "Mixxx stops receiving MIDI messages after 128
> messages on Windows".
>
> Does anyone have one handy to do some testing? I'd like to know if it
> works on Linux so we can figure out if it's something in the mapping
> that's busted or what.

I have owned Hercules DJ control Mk2 for three weeks now and I have
used it very successfully under Linux.

Except the need for a small patch I made (see my original post
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=b235c9a30908241552g7301d104x8489d7b860a17cf5%40mail.gmail.com)

It has proved stable, using the default MIDI mapping file, so this
could be an issue limited to windows

Again, this applies to Hercules DJ control Mk2, and I am not sure this
maps to the MP3 model.

Hope this helps a bit.
Cheers.

> Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what problem with MIDI would
> affect _just_ the Hercules MP3 controller, so I'm puzzled. It would be
> great if we could fix this for 1.7.1...
>
> Thanks,
> Albert

Arnaud LE BRETON

 "Computers are useless they can only give answers."
                                                        Pablo  Picasso