On 20.11.2009, at 22:45, Albert Santoni wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> (Disclaimer: This is mostly me thinking out loud...)
>
> Apparently I didn't read the fine print that says SQLite doesn't
> support concurrent multiple writer connections, and so the new library
> code is semi-broken at the moment. To the best of my understanding, we
> have two options for solving this:

another alternative .. though potentially painful is switch to firebird:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firebird_(database_server)

"Optional single file embedded version for creating CD-ROM catalogs, single
user or evaluation versions of applications"

firebird also supports a lot more sql features.
if this is considered to be a worthwhile option to explore i can try to put you
guys in touch with some firebird developers.

regards,
Lukas

DJ Suicide Dive
d...@ifnotwhynot.me