Hi Garth,

I've only just had the time to try 1.8 and have a go at implementing
loop functionality for the Hercules Mk2.

I notice that, when a track is not playing, the jog wheel no longer
moves the track forward or backwards when moved. I'm have both 1.7 & 1.8
using the same MIDI script (that from 1.7 release/1.8 trunk) - With 1.7,
rotating the jog wheel while the track's not playing does move the
track. In 1.8 it does not.

Conclusion seems to be that the jog control in mixxx has changed. I
assume the same will have happened with the RMX as the jog and wheel
decay functions I'm using are from yours, developed on the RMX. Have you
also come across this? Should I now be using playposition rather than
jog when a track is stopped?

The jog wheels behave fine while a track is playing, same behavior 1.7
through trunk.

Cheers,

Jim.