Thanks for prompt response.

> So like an accumulator? It sounds like you might want to factor out the
> scratching code from the MidiScriptEngine and use it for the waveform
> scratching as well, since that code includes an alpha-beta filter which
> does exactly this accumulation & smoothing.
Thanks for the pointer!
Yeah, I am looking for something like an accumulator which knows if
ControlObjects are yet sync-ed.
I am looking at it now. Will keep this thread posted.

> The 1ms timer is an attempt to call the alpha-beta filter as fast as
> possible for best response, but it suffers from QTimer's inaccuracy
> causing speed jitter.
If MSE is not linked to waveforms directly then may I suggest use of
QThreads for triggering  MidiScriptEngine::scratchProcess()?
QThreads are (AFAIK) more reliable when it comes to introducing delays
(QThread::msleep()). Qt doesn't allow more than one thread to control
(get or set values) a QWidget, so threads cant help me much, probably
they can be of some help in MSE. :-)

Regards
shanxS