On Sat, 2011-03-26 at 19:05 -0400, Thomas Mast wrote:
> Greetings all,
>

>  The Vinyl Control additions to Mixxx have been very interesting to
> me, I've ordered some control records from my local store so I can get
> some hands on experience with it.

Hi Thomas,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in Mixxx and specifically vinyl
control -- that's my branch.  Vinyl control is really coming along, but
there is always room for improvement.  Which control records did you
order?  I only have serato records, so I've been unable to test Traktor
or the other supported formats.  If you've ordered something else, that
would help us test vinyl control so that we know it works with other
records.

welcome to the list!

cheers,
owen