Sounds good to me.  If we want to rent a place, there will probably be
money involved (since we'd have to bring in equipment, get permission to
play music, etc).  Maybe we can find a room at the Summit for this?
It'd have to be evening hours since I'll have work all week.

In a pinch, there's probably enough room at my house to do this,
although I'm in medford so it'll be a bit of a trip from the
Renaissance.

Owen