Verify that your mixer settings arent wrong, and that mixxx is actualy
getting a stereo signal, i had similar problems when i tried vinyl
control with a soundcard that only had a mono input.

And 1.9 is no good for vinyl control like owen said 1.10 is much better.

Ewan

Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile

http://www.ewancolsell.com/