So, I did a gig tonight running 1.10 (x64) and libportaudio2 from the
ubuntu ppa with a Hercules rmx. Every once in a while, the gain on a
playing track would skyrocket, causing a noticible "pop" in the sound and
blasting the crap out of my poor crowd. This gain increase was accompanied
by a swell in the waveform and lasted about 1/10th of a second, so it was
obviously internal to mixxx, and not an artifact of the sound system. We
had to finish the night on a serato rig.

Relevant information:
- Due to space constraints in the booth, my rmx was sitting on top of a
subwoofer, so I'm worried that some low frequency vibration was jostling
the usb cable in the back. The laptop was safely on a stand hovering over
one of the turntables in the booth, and likely safe from vibration.
- both the main outs and the headphones were using the outputs from the
rmx's builtin sound card
- normalization was set to a hefty 9db
- I had run this version of mixxx for approximately 3 hours earlier in the
day while picking out a set without issue.

I figured this was worth reporting to the list in case it is related to
another issue, in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing, or in
case this kind of error could be easily accounted for with some tweaking of
sanity checks for midi controls.

Anyways, thanks for all your hard work on a great piece of software, and
I'll keep up with the field testing. ;-)