It's not bad as far as accuracy but it's probably not ready for general
consumption due to underlying problems in the engine.  There's a lot of
popping on the loop boundaries because we don't do any crossfading, and
sometimes I feel like there's problems during the seek after slip is
disabled.  It's like there's a moment of silence between the release of
the slip mode and the reseek to the new position.

But, feel free to give it a try
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/703585)

Owen

On Sat, 2012-06-02 at 19:48 -0700, Philip Whelan wrote:
> I just noticed Owen added a slip mode to his hacks branch. I'm just
> sending this out to comment on it and ask Owen: how accurate is it?
> This would be excellent to use with my new MIDI Fighter Pro mapping.
>
> In the future we should attempt to make it possible to implement it in
> MIDI Script, not necessarily to do it but to make future similar hacks
> possible. I'll send out an email later on that though.
>
> Sent from my ASUS transformer

Live Security Virtual Conference