Hey all,

I've committed a fix for library searching, specifically how dirty
tracks are searched.  Dirty tracks are not searched with the same SQL
logic as the rest of the library, so sometimes tracks would appear when
they shouldn't, or not appear when they should.  With this fix, dirty
tracks should now respond to all the same semantics as the rest of the
library, including field searches ("bpm:120-140", etc)

Let me know if there are any searches that don't behave correctly.

cheers,
Owen

http://p.sf.net/sfu/zoho_dev2dev_nov