How about we set up a surveymonkey or google docs poll and ask all the
~mixxxdevelopers what they'd like to do?  Questions can include:

VCS: stick with bzr/launchpad, use github, use gitorious, writein
bug tracking: launchpad, other?
other project management: launchpad, something else, whatever, etc?

Based on the responses it'd be a little clearer what action is desired
-- a clear majority of devs would be preferable, although I'd say a
majority of respondents should be sufficient.

Owen

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_123012