Hi team,

I submitted lp:mixxx/1.11 r3841 to the Mac App Store and it is pending
review. Thankfully this time around there are no one-off hacks (or at least
all the hacks are automated) -- you just take the bundle produced by the
build server and submit it to Apple. In the future we will be able to do
this much more easily.

Once we are approved then 1.11.0 is ready to release! I've written the blog
post, taken release screenshots, etc. If it takes too long or if we get
flagged with things we have to fix then I will release 1.11.0 before the
mac app store is updated.

The last thing to do is get the manual proofread and committed. If you have
any controller preset changes (ie for certified support controllers) get
them in ASAP!

Getting excited,
RJ