I agree.  Glancing through the list, I think almost everything marked
"low" or "wishlist" could be bulk-moved to 1.12.  (Something like
1138316 Vinyl Indicator might be important enough to fix).

Other issues, like "stutter at start of vbr," have been with us for a
while and will probably require a lot of code changes to fix.  That
should punt.

I think it's more a matter of going through and doing the triage than
making a mistake of trying to "do too much" for 1.11.1.

Owen