2013/11/12 Max Linke <max_li...@gmx.de>

> Nice to hear that you want to continue your work.
>
> at the top of my head I could also think of these two points
>
> * Effects (this would be awesome, also a huge minus we get in every
> review)
> * Unit tests for your libav implementation
>
> best Max

Hello,
Hmm... Effects would be interesting but what standard Mixxx wants to use:
LV2 (http://lv2plug.in/), LADSPA (http://www.ladspa.org/),  VST (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Studio_Technology). I have understood
this mainly done but it's some kind of a mess?

I think I'll go for a while with Daniel's succession Sound Source stuff
because I know something about them.

What kind of unit tests Mixxx have?

Thanks,
Tuukka