Hello everyone !
I guess it's too late to propose new things into 1.12, but I would really
like to have this small thing in the setup :)
So the idea, is that you can disable the EQs so that they don't modify the
sound, but the control and stream changing behavior stays. The reason for
this is so that I have a controller with build in mixer, which does EQ too.
As long as I use only Mixxx, it's not a problem (as EQ can be disabled on
the controller), but I have two extra channel where I can connect external
sources, so in this case I need the EQ from the mixer instead of Mixxx...
unfortunately I can't disable the EQ per channels on the controller, so
this could help me a lot :)

Okay, I over complicated, I just wanted to show that this feature has some
idea behind.
If you agree, please check my implementation, I have to admit that I just
"copy paste" a lots of code, as I have really limited knowledge about Mixxx
and QT, anyway, seems to work as I expected...

https://github.com/mspike/mixxx/compare/mixxxdj:master...eq-disable

Thanks in advance !
And please let me know if I can make pull request for this !

Br,
 Peter.