Hey Peter,

If you have Lancelot selected it should show Lancelot notation in the
library view. If however the track's key was not able to be parsed in any
known notation then we just display the literal text from the key tag, so
maybe that's what you're seeing? If all keys are in traditional notation
then that's definitely a bug but I can't reproduce it (tested just now with
latest master).

Thanks,
RJ