I propose deleting the developer_skins submodule. Instead, developers who
would like to use it should clone
http://github.com/mixxxdj/developer_skinsinto their res/ folder. We
can add a .gitignore for res/developer_skins so
the main repo doesn't try to track changes in developer_skins.

I think it's too heavyweight for the problem we have. Since you have to
manually commit to master to update the hash of the submodule this produces
annoying diffs in merges and pull requests.

Sound good?
Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience.  Start now.