I will make these changes.  I also encourage others to start looking at
it and figuring out how the new skinning system works and fixing parts
that can be improved!

On Sat, 2014-05-10 at 18:41 +0200, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
> Hi Owen,
>

> thank you very much.
>
> It would be nice if the skin will be usable at 1366 x 768 this is a HD
> ready size and common for some laptops (and mine)

Losing <40 pixels from the vertical shouldn't be too much of a problem,
I'll change the minimum size.

> The 2 deck view has a lot of empty space. It would be nice if we can
> use it for the library somehow.

Most of the height is in the mixer.  Probably the best thing to do is
make the mixer collapsable like the effects and samplers.

> Can you add a key widget and a clock widget?

Finding room for a clock shouldn't be a problem.  I'm not sure what a
key widget looks like.  And we should find space for the logo!

http://p.sf.net/sfu/perforce