I've made a couple of blueprint describing two ideas that I think would be
killer features for Mixxx that any other dj software has:

Editable control response curve
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mixxx/+spec/editable-control-response-curve>

Deferred button execution (master button)
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mixxx/+spec/deferred-button-execution>

I would like to hear your thoughts about them, opinion, additional ideas,
implementation advice or whatever!

As soon as I finish a what I'm working on (Bug #1344727
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/1344727>) I will start to implement
them starting by the second one.

--
Ferran Pujol Camins