Could the samplers have a "cue" button like decks? That would make their
behavior entirely consistent and allow for "drumming" the samples.
________________________________
From: Owen Williams<mailto:owilli...@mixxx.org>
Sent: ‎12/‎31/‎2014 9:19 AM
To: RJ Ryan<mailto:rr...@mixxx.org>
Cc: Too Many DJs<mailto:mixxx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Mixxx-devel] Sampler Play buttons

I like "play_start" better than auto rewind because of the
aforementioned drum machine and annoying airhorn reasons.  If pressing
start always starts from the beginning, you don't need auto rewind.

And right-click stop still allows users to interrupt playback if they
want.

The only flaw is I wish play_start started at the cue point, not the
start of the file.