The only remaining blocker for me is the seek offset issue for mp3s.

Since we have a fully reviewed  solution in
https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/pull/411 of really high code quality,
verified by a new set of unittests,
we should just merge it and release the beta.
And yes there is a risk of introducing issues and it surely will, but by
now it fixes much more issues than it might introduce.

Of cause I would be happy about any pending PR that can be review and
merged before.