Hi Franco,

Interesting thoughts. I do not know If someone can already offer
something like this.

Do yo wish to turn Mixxx int a Liquidsoap recorder?
There seams to be no magic required to do this. If you have some coding
sills, good Liquidsoap knowledge
and enough spare time, I can point you to the Infos you need to start
such a project and give you a helping hand.
Mixxx is already able to write Cue files. A first version of a
Liquidsoap recorder may just write
cue files like scripts.

If not, you may at least outline all your requirements and hints into a
Launchpad bug.
By luck a contributor will pick it up.

Kind regards,

Daniel