Hey Nico,

So far we don't use any C++11 features (or a few that happen to be
supported on all our compilers but slipped through sneakily :) ). After the
next major release, we're going to make two big switches: Qt5 and C++11.
Though I would be in favor of starting small with a whitelist to start (not
going immediately crazy with fancy rvalue reference hacks).

cheers,
rj