I'm working on re-flowing the markup on each page to fix mis-matched tags,
etc. Once that's done we need to wrap every English text section with
either:

{% trans 'message' %} or {% blocktrans %}The phrase to translate.{%
endblocktrans %}.

Docs here:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/topics/i18n/translation/#internationalization-in-template-code

Once you've done that, run
$ cactus messages:make

that will write PO files for the messages to locale/en/ -- we then get
those translated. probably with a new transifex project?

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y