Hi

Is it possible to divert all MIDI messages from a controller to a
script without listing every control individually? That would simplify
my XML-config considerably. It's 600 lines now for channel 1, and if I
want to receive all Channels it would be sixteen times that.

I know, _why would you want to do that?_ One of my controllers
sometimes switches channels (depending on the phases of the moon?) and
I would like for things to just work. Like the rest of Mixxx :-)

Thanks
Stephan

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y