It the c++0x support in gcc 4.6 of our white list is incomplete.
Missing:
"delegating constructors"
"override / final"
"alignment"

See: https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html

On the other hand it is really a pitty that we are about to drop support for a distro that has still two years
support.

Will it be a solution to add the gcc 4.8 ppa as build dependency to Launchpad?
http://askubuntu.com/questions/271388/how-to-install-gcc-4-8

I am still running a productive Precise system for various reasons.
So I am able to check the output.
The machine is currently on Nicos PPA  I would be happy if it can remain.