Where are we now? Let's make a list of release blockers:
* skin polish: Ferran's updates to LateNight in PR #639 is a good step
and he said he'd work on Deere too
* weird bug with library search bar focus in LateNight:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/1462061
* Startup time: Mixxx takes a long time to start up on some systems. PR
#655 and PR #650 will alleviate the issue without risking regressions by
messing with the startup code much.
* Opus crash: LP 1458380
* flaky broadcasting connections: LP 1277274
* key sorting: PR #649 in progress
* updating documentation links: PR #657
* manual updates. IMO the people who wrote new features should be the
ones who explain how they work.

* Electrix Tweaker mapping: PR #638 is almost ready. I ran into a bug
where I couldn't exit a loop using my controller last night. I'm not
sure if it was an issue with the mapping or Mixxx.
* Pioneer DDJ-SB mapping: How is progress on this Joan? Can you put it
on GitHub? See
http://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/midi_scripting#setting_up_git for setting
up git for mappings.

https://www.gigenetcloud.com/