Le 15/10/2015 08:42, Daniel Schürmann a écrit :
> Unfortunately I have no access to the build server (network timeout)
> Since there are no recent windows builds builds on
> http://downloads.mixxx.org/builds/1.12/
> I assume there is still an issue. Can one forward me the failing build
> message?

from
http://builds.mixxx.org:8081/jenkins/job/1.12-release/architecture=amd64,platform=windows/129/console

soundsourcemediafoundation.cpp
c:\mixxx\environments\2.0-x64-release\include\taglib\trefcounter.h(36) :
warning C4005: 'NOMINMAX' : macro redefinition
          command-line arguments :  see previous definition of 'NOMINMAX'
plugins\soundsourcemediafoundation\soundsourcemediafoundation.cpp(66) :
error C2614: 'SoundSourceMediaFoundation' : illegal member
initialization: 'm_wcFilename' is not a base or member
plugins\soundsourcemediafoundation\soundsourcemediafoundation.cpp(75) :
error C2065: 'm_wcFilename' : undeclared identifier
plugins\soundsourcemediafoundation\soundsourcemediafoundation.cpp(80) :
error C2065: 'm_wcFilename' : undeclared identifier
plugins\soundsourcemediafoundation\soundsourcemediafoundation.cpp(80) :
error C2541: 'delete' : cannot delete objects that are not pointers
scons: ***
[win64_build\plugins\win64_build\mediafoundation\soundsourcemediafoundation.obj]

Error 2

Sébastien
圣巴斯弟盎