Due to now-fixed build server issues, for the first time in a long time,
a round of 1.12 builds succeeded.  I would like to get a set of builds
to testers who can beat on the shoutcast functionality.  If we get
minimal reports of problems (e.g., the usual people who can't figure out
how to set up icecast), then I would like to decree this release READY
and start doing the work of actually pushing it out.

I understand there is one remaining issue with respect to shoutcast
reconnect.  If that will be a quick fix, then let's get it in ASAP.  I
would appreciate if everyone would put master branch PRs aside for a
couple weeks while we wrap this up.  But if it needs some design or will
require more UI work, then I think it can wait for 1.13 and we should
just move forward with what we have.

Thanks everyone for your hard work!