Hello,

To get streaming properly working in Mixxx songs should be cached for a
while to disk for ensuring that you can seek at song and have seeking
table and info available (as m4a stores it a end if not properly changed
to streaming version).

If I understood correctly plugins run in QT4/5 web server and then they
are written mostly in JavaScript at least some part is done like that. I
assume they are fearing also GPLv3 thing too. I have to read about code
and thing does it make sense to use it on Mixxx straightly or do we only
'reverse engineer' it to our code base with correct license. At least
there should be input module for it.

Tuukka

Training and support from Colfax.