Hi,

We need a decision on this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/1666275

Due to fixed decoding issues there can be waveform offsets if you upgrade
from 2.0 2.1 which makes you beat grid and cue points off beat. In 2.0 the
user can already have this off beat situation after seek jumping over a
place with a decoding issue.

If we invalidate all beat-grids during migration, the user has nothing and
will hate us. If we silently do nothing he will mix a wrong beat and will
hate us as well.
Al users which are already at 2.1. might have already dealed with this
situation.

A full featured solution will be a auto detection of this situation with a
warning and optional user actions. This is an expensive and complex task,
unlikely to be happened.

What would be a good solution avoiding bad surprises after update.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help,

Daniel