Le 16/11/2017 à 18:44, Sean M. Pappalardo - D.J. Pegasus a écrit :
On 11/16/2017 09:11 AM, Daniel Poelzleithner wrote:
is there a particular reason from using the launchpad bug tracker
anything other then historic reasons ?
It does some things better than GitHub Issues. I have created a wiki
page to enumerate the problems people have with it as well as pros and
cons for possible replacements. Please feel free to add any other points
you think should be considered so we can make an informed decision.

https://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/launchpad_migration

Thanks for your input, everyone!

We can also consider Jira (cloud, hosted version) which is free for open source project: https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

One of the most powerful software I have been working with.

sb