Hey Mixxx folks!

I've recently used Mixxx to demonstrate the Ctlra library I've been working
on, which integrates fancy HW devices with Mixxx.
The video is an hour long, but the demo starts here:
https://youtu.be/qHt-AQHcBXg?t=332

The event was Sonoj[2], a convention on open-source audio software for
musicians, held in Koln in Germany.
The goal of the talk was to demonstrate "tight integration" between Ctlra
library and "other software" (eg Mixxx :)

Developers, checkout 17:15, where the "Virtual Devices" concept is
introduced. Please think of "how to
enable everybody in the community", as the virtual devices hopes to solve
how to enable and assist beginner
users in creating customized controller maps. More than only that - it
hopes to allow accessing HD screens on
all Ctlra supported devices, and get tight integration to the next level.

Note also that Ctlra hopes to integrate with all DAWs and Software projects
- not just Mixxx. Some will (accurately)
note that the Mixxx project has ControlProxy APIs, and with that the JS
based controller mappings APIs. Correct,
and from that point of view I totally understand that this library might
not add much value to Mixxx (yet..). Once
we integrate HD screens, and devices that require lots of complex logic to
support, it would be great if not every
open-source project duplicated this effort - hence Ctlra library.

Feedback and suggestions welcome, for those interested in code, please see
the references below!

Regards, -Harry

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHt-AQHcBXg
[2] https://sonoj.org/