On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:07:46 -0700
Vladimir Shved <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay, if those cards are so bad, what would be good one or is there
> list of aproved sound cards?

As you have a soundblaster it may be worth trying that. People seem
to have good results with those. Alternatively, hunt round and see
if there is a different driver for your built-in.

> I'll try it but question, what version of xawtv do you use? marvels
> page on sourceforge has patches up to 3.74, which I've been trying
> to use and did not like.

I have 3.82. The purpose of those patches is not explained as far as
I can see and I have never had a problem with the unpatched versions.

Martin