hello, I try to capture video with lavrec but I keep getting error messages:

$ lavrec -f a -i p outfile.avi

** ERROR: [Lavrec] Error getting video parameters: invalid argument

$ lavrec -f a outfile.avi

Error getting video input status: invalid argument

I use rivatv (http://rivatv.sourceforge.net/) driver for my elsa erazor III VIVO graphic card .

streamer from xawtv, does good capture but only at 352x240 at 24 f/s (higher resolutions keep complain about capturing frame twice ...) , I wanted to capture at 352x288 at 24 f/s my PAL source in order to generate a VCD at the end . I use mjpegtools 1.6.0 , RedHat 8.0.

Please let me know what these error message means, how to debug or simply why lavrec doesn't work for me.

Thanks.