Dear MJPEG list members,

I tried to use jpeg2yuv tools to convert sequence of JPEG files to MJPEG
(motion JPEG) avi movie. All works fine but I have had a quality loss
because of recompression of JPEG images.

Really jpeg2yuv converts jpeg images to RAW yuv data and then make MJPEG
movie from the raw data. It means it decompress JPEG data and then
compress it again almost to the same format.

Could somebody write me how to make MJPEG AVI from a list of JPEG files
without image recompression ? Does mjpeg library API alow to solve this
problem using C language?

Thank you  very much in advance,

Oleg Metelitsa