First of all, thanks for answering, I got the source. However, what prequisites are
needed for installation ? Since I do have all drivers compiled in right now, I guess
need a new kernel. What about "CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV" (Multimedia Devices -> Video4Linux) ?
Build it as a module, compile it in or leave it out all together ? I guess I do not
need the Zoran driver and the buz driver at all since those will be provided by the
the cvs-source, but I'm not sure about the "top level" video driver.

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/buz/documentation/FAQ.html
http://www.cicese.mx/~mirsev/Linux/DC10plus/

> auf hoffentlich bald,

vielleicht sogar schneller, als Dir lieb war ;)

Gruß