When I have awxtv, I have sound.  When lavrec is recording there is sound.
But when I play the recording there is no sound.  I have extract the sound
from the file and looked for any waves using Audcity and there were none.  I
have a Soyo Dragon MB with onboard sound except that was giving a lot of
background noise so I got a SB 16 pci and put it in.  I have disabled the
onboard sound.  I have a WinTV card and I tried taking the patchcord from the
Tuner card and plugging in to the different connections while recording to
see if it was in the wrong one.  Nothing.

Any one have an idea.

Thanks
John Miller