hi -

> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I got a problem compiling the cvs (07-06-2003) version with quicktime.
>
>     - Quicktime playback/recording  : false
>     - PNG input support             : true
>     - AVI MJPEG playback/recording  : true (always)
>     - libDV (digital video) support : true
>     - libDV PAL YV12 read support   : true
>     - Gtk+ support for glav         : true
>     - glibc support for >2GB files  : true
>
> But no quicktime.

        Hmmm, I guess this mailing list isn't archived or easily
        searchable.   This issue has come up before ;)

> Using the same command with 1.6.1 there is no problem, is this a
> known fackt  with the cvs version???

        The CVS version uses libquicktime.   The old patched/hacked
        quicktime4linux was incompatible the libdv.   libquicktime
        was compatible so it was used instead.

        libquicktime  is another fine sourceforge.net project so it
        should be easy to find ;)