Dirk wrote:

> > >Hi all. Can anyone explain me why lavrec doesn't work very well with the
> > >"at" command?
> > >
> > What do you mean under "doesn't work very well"? Could you explain it?
> >
> Lots of inserted and deleted frames. When I use directly from
> commandline there are hardly any inserted or deleted frames.

You probably considered that but just to make sure - did you check that
there are no fancy screensavers or heavy-duty cron jobs running when the
at job runs? I'm using a script that shuts down everything but the
essential processes before recording.

> BTW, I have a debian woody system, maybe this matters?

Using Debian Woody myself and it works fine. (Well, configuring it to my
liking took a couple of months.)

Fabian