On Sunday 08 June 2003 00:43, Steven M. Schultz wrote:

>       From your SuSE 8.2 CDs (or DVD if you're using the SuSE-Pro
> version) install the 'slang' and 'gl' -devel packages.

Thanks Steven,

what do you mean by 'gl' -devel packages? Can you tell me the exact
package-name für SuSE 8.2 Pro? There was only a package glib-devel
and glib2-devel, glib-devel was installed and I added glib2-devel.

It looks like that make exited with no errors (I didn't recognize
any) and I did a make install.

Is there a test, which I can do, if I did everything right? I forced
the deinstallation of the mjpegtools-rpm and encoding still seems
to work.

I did the compilation with a Celeron, next I am doing the
compilation with my problematic athlon.

Al