Hi All,

I think I have read some messages on this list of persons creating DVDs
at linux.

My intention is to convert some DV raw captures (the marvellous Canopus ADVC-100)
to vobs and put them in DVDs, at linux.

Now cames the main doubt: Which DVD burner to buy ?

I have read some information at internet:

http://www.smithdot.net/  (DVD Standards Comparison by Drive Generation)

http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/  (DVD+RW+R for linux)

and I think the most recommended ones are:

   Pioneer DVD-105 and Sony DRU-500A

I would appreciate if anyone at the list have experience with DVD
burning and base on his/her experience which one is most recommended.

Best regards,

PD. Sorry if it is OT

--
Javi,         _____           [EMAIL PROTECTED]