Hallo

> > Seems that you need to change the framerate. This can currently only be
> > done with yuvfps from the mjpegtools CVS.
>
> I search the yuvfps a lot, and nothing!
> I search on mjpegtools CVS, on the site, and only the google I saw a posted
> message from developers!
When you search the mailing list archives (mjpeg-users) you should find
many hits to yuvfps. You also find a description of yuvfps in the
mjpeg-howto.

> I really don't know where can I download this (sory if this is too newbie!)
> Anybody can say to me where can I find yuvfps ??
You should find it in the CVS there:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mjpeg/mjpeg_play/lavtools/

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard