> I've been using yuvkineco/mpeg2enc for pulldown.  It stays perfectly in sync until
> it reaches around 100 minutes into the video.  Then it gets WAY out of sync.  It
> isn't slowly getting out of sync at 100, it just suddenly gets out of sync.
>
> Any ideas?

Use "yuvkineco -C frames.lst" in your pipeline (instead of just
yuvkineco) to get a list of all the frames and what yuvkineco did with
them.

Another thing you might try is to cut out just the offending part and
run it through yuvkineco to see if it's the content or the position
that's the problem.

I went through the yuvkineco code recently to add 4:1:1 support (to be
posted shortly) and I didn't see any obvious place where something
might overflow after 100 minutes (but, of course, I wasn't looking
either).

Dan