On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Matthew Caron wrote:

> (Disclaimer - I am new to this list. If this should be on developers,
> yell at me and I will take it there)

        Perfectly on topic for this forum.

> There seems to be lots of discussion about Via vs. Intel vs. SIS, but no
> one mentions AMD. Has anyone tried/gotten any of the Zoran cards to work
> with an AMD chipset board? Specifically, I have a Tyan Tiger MPX w/ an
> Iomega Buz. I'm having a variety of issues that seem to be interrupt

         Bernhard Praschinger (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) has a Tyan 2466-4M
        with two MP-2400 (if memory serves me correctly) cpus and TWO
        mjpeg capture cards plus two sound cards.   The last I heard it
        was working very well.

        Perhaps Bernhard will join the conversation at this point with
        any tips/hints that he used to get his system up and running.

> I can give more details as requested, I was just checking to see if
> anyone had any success with any AMD chipset boards, specifically the
> 760MPX chipset.

        The AMD chipset was not known to have any issues until now.

        For myself I use a IEEE1394 card and a analog->DV converter
        (Canopus ADVC100) and have missed all the fun and excitement of
        getting the MJPEG cards working ;)